LIABILITY WAIVER AND HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT
I, as parent or legal guardian of the child whose name is set forth below (each referred to as a “Participant” and collectively referred to herein as the “Participants”) and in consideration of the Participants being permitted to participate in the Activities (as defined below) conducted by Bumblebee Play Café Inc., located at 1015 N Randall Rd, IL 60123 (“Bumblebee Play Café”) I agree as follows:
- Activities – Activities shall be defined as the various activities offered to Participants by Bumblebee Play Café, an indoor playground and cafe.
- Assumption of Risk – I understand that the Activities entail the risk of severe bodily injury to the Participants. Injuries that could result may vary, but may include (a) minor injuries such as scratches, bruises and sprains; (b) major injuries such as eye injury or loss of sight, joint or back injuries and concussions; and catastrophic injuries, including paralysis and even death. I understand that, Bumblebee Play Cafe cannot eliminate all risks or guarantee the safety of the Participants while Participants participate in the Activities. I have made my own investigation of these risks, understand these risks, and assume them knowingly and willingly on behalf of myself and my minor Participant child. Notwithstanding these risks and other hazards that may be foreseeable but not specifically identified herein, I, for myself and any minor Participant child, and our respective heirs, personal representatives and assigns, understand, acknowledge, and expressly and voluntarily assume all risks and full responsibility for any injury arising out of or related to the Activities.
- Release, Discharge and Agreement Not To Sue – I, for myself and any minor Participant child and our respective heirs, personal representatives and assigns, do hereby release, discharge and agree not to sue Bumblebee Play Café or its managers, members, employees and/or other agents, for any injury to or death of any Participant arising, directly or indirectly, from participation in the Activities. This release, discharge and covenant not to sue shall relate to any and all claims or legal rights now existing or arising in the future, including claims and legal rights arising out of any negligence of Bumblebee Play Café and/or its managers, members, employees and/or other agents and any other breach of a legal duty arising out of common law, statute, contract or otherwise.
- Indemnification And Hold Harmless – I agree to indemnify Bumblebee Play Café and hold Bumblebee Play Café harmless from, without limitation, any and all claims, actions, suits, procedures, costs, expenses, damages and liabilities, including attorney’s fees and costs, incurred due to claims brought by any party as a result of or arising out of my or my minor Participant child’s involvement in the Activities and agree to reimburse Bumblebee Play Café for any such costs, expenses and fees as they are incurred.
- Parent Or Legal Guardian Certification And Consent – I hereby certify that I am the parent or legal guardian of the minor Participant children whose name(s) appear below, and I have authority to waive rights on behalf of the minor Participant(s). I have read and I understand all of the provisions of this document and the risks of the Activities. I understand that the Activities could cause injury and even death. I acknowledge that I have read and understand the terms of this document and I am freely and voluntarily signing this document.
- I hereby grant the Bumblebee Play Cafe permission to use myself or my children in a photograph, video, or other digital media (“photo”) in any and all of its publications, including web-based publications, without payment or other consideration.
- Shoes are not allowed in the play area. All adults and children are required to wear socks when entering the play area (by health code).
- No food and drinks in the play area.
- Parents and guardians – not Bumblebee Play Café staff – are responsible for children and must remain on site at all times.
- Wash hands before entering the play area.
- Do not tape or pin anything to the walls.
- Tattoos or face painting are not allowed.
- Bumblebee Play Cafe is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- For safety reasons, children should play in a play room appropriate to their age.
- All facilities, including jump-pad, slides, etc, are only available to children(from 1 to 12 years of age). Adults (13 years old and older) are not allowed to use.
Thank you for your understanding!
Such a great place to take my 1 year old! There are not many “safe” indoor play spaces for young children 12 months and up, but Bumblebees is an exception! We had a blast and spent 2 hours playing and making new friends. My daughter loved exploring! We will definitely be back weekly and look forward to our next visit. The cafe looked yummy as well!
I went there today and let me tell you it’s the best… thanks for making a great place for kids of any age.
I went with my 7 year old, 3 year old and 4 month old today. The kids had so much fun—we stayed for three hours! Super clean, lots of options for the kiddos and the food/ coffee was great! Looks like it would be a great place for a birthday party too! We will be back!
~Emmy H. Koh
Huge play space for the younger and older kids. Nice and clean! A bunch of food and drink options if you get hungry. Awesome place! Will definitely be coming back!!