Bumblebee’s Covid-19 guidelines below apply to any customer or employee who enters our facility.
Employee and Guest Screening:
- Employees: All employees reporting to work will be given health screenings prior to each shift, including temperature checks, in accordance with CDC guidelines. Employees are required to wash their hands at the beginning of their shift, as well as frequently throughout the day.
- Guests: All guests will have their body temperature taken. Prior to entering the play area, guests will be required to sanitize their hands. If a guest’s temperature is above 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or if they show any signs of sickness, they will be asked to go home. Please remain home if you have any of the following symptoms:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
- Feeling feverish or a measured temperature greater than or equal to 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit
- Known close contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19 and has not been symptom free for at least 14 days.
- All Employees & Guests 2 years old and older are required to wear face coverings.
- Guests may remove face coverings in the café when seated at a table and eating or drinking.
- Disposable masks are available for purchase for $1.
Encouraging Social Distancing:
- Crowding in lines will be reduced through the use of floor markers and employee monitoring.
- We have spaced chairs at least 6 feet apart in the playground areas.
- Parents and caregivers will be asked to guide children to play with appropriate space.
- Tables in the café are spaced out so that guests can remain at least 6 feet apart from other groups dining in the café.
Enhanced Cleaning and Disinfection Protocols
- Employees will continually cleaning the facility and play spaces throughout the day.
- We have removed all soft toys that cannot be disinfected from the play area.
- Bathrooms will be cleaned and disinfected continuously throughout the day.
- Additional hand sanitizer and disinfecting stations have been placed around the playground and café. Guests will be encouraged to sanitize their hands frequently and when moving between rooms.
- Hand washing procedures have been posted in our bathrooms to promote a healthy and clean environment.
- Paper café menus will be removed and menu will be available on a sign.