Bumblebee’s Covid-19 guidelines below apply to any customer or employee who enters our facility.
Employee and Guest Screening:
- Employees: All employees reporting to work are required to complete a health screening prior to each shift. Employees are required to wash their hands at the beginning of their shift, as well as frequently throughout the day.
- Guests: Please remain home if you have any of the following symptoms:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
- Feeling feverish or a measured temperature greater than or equal to 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit
- Known close contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19 and has not been symptom free for at least 14 days.
- All employees & unvaccinated guests 2 years old and older are required to wear face coverings.
- Guests may remove face coverings in the café when seated at a table and eating or drinking.
- Disposable masks are available for purchase for $1.
Enhanced Cleaning and Disinfection Protocols
- Employees will continually cleaning the facility and play spaces throughout the day.
- We have removed all soft toys that cannot be disinfected from the play area.
- Bathrooms will be cleaned and disinfected continuously throughout the day.
- Additional hand sanitizer and disinfecting stations have been placed around the playground and café. Guests will be encouraged to sanitize their hands frequently and when moving between rooms.
- Hand washing procedures have been posted in our bathrooms to promote a healthy and clean environment.
- Paper café menus will be removed and menu will be available on a sign.